Peace of mind with our managed IT services.
To get maximum benefit from your business systems you need to ensure the very highest levels of performance and reliability. Building up and maintaining the skills and experience to achieve this can be a very expensive overhead.
Entrusting our experts with your IT infrastructure is a cost-effective way to manage enterprise class hardware and software. You can free up your internal IT resources and you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from the significantly reduced risk of downtime.
If you want managed services without any local IT footprint, our cloud services provide a secure and reliable alternative.
Flexible service from our experts
- Database management – Our DBA specialists will keep your Oracle or SQL Server system in a state of optimum tuning, so you enjoy the best performance and high levels of uptime
- Applications management – Minimum risk, maximum quality – our applications management facility will ensure that your services are always fully up to date, working at full pitch and properly supported by experts
- Operating systems management – We will make certain that your Windows and Linux implementations are completely clean and malware free – as well as fully patched, up to date and always optimally configured
- Disaster recovery – A full featured disaster recovery service should be top of your list if you want to ensure business continuity. We help with annual recovery testing and manage all local set-ups. If you choose our hosted option we can provide point-in-time recovery to keep data loss at a minimum
You will benefit from
- Highly experienced technical team – Our people have earned a variety of standard IT practice qualifications, including those covering Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Unix and Linux products
- Controlled costs – Our services enable predictable and stable budgets
- High service levels – As part of our basic contractual arrangements, we agree binding service levels with you
- Increased productivity – Proactive management ensures less downtime, and better departmental and individual productivity
- Better focus – Your people can concentrate on your core business, leaving us to handle everything else
- Lower and more controlled headcount – You won’t need specialist recruitment and you won’t need to worry about gearing up for peaks – or gearing down for troughs
- Improved compliance – You won’t need to keep up with legislative and regulatory changes affecting your systems – we handle that for you