Integrating Biometrics and Process Workflow to effect transformation
IdentityWorks™ is an integrated platform that can help transform processes that require confirmation of identity, regular attendance and an effective response to any breach of a sanction imposed by any agency; for example Court or Police Bail, Football Banning Orders, Electronic Monitoring or ViSOR checks.
IdentityWorks™ can also be used to manage a wider range of sanctions that don’t necessarily require attendance, such as curfew or association. Through integration with Records Management Systems and tasking/briefing systems IdentityWorks manages the process and workflows, provides a source of performance management information and maintains the ability to notify of breaches based on user input.
- Automation to help police focus on individuals who present the greatest threat
- A solution to automate management of both signing and non-signing bail conditions
- Force-specific requirements met with configurable screen design, workflow and alerts
- Highly scalable and connected to meet the needs of a single force or partnership information sharing arrangements
- Built-in business intelligence to help stakeholders better understand the data
- Ready for use with Capita’s Record Management Systems and open to non-Capita RMSs to notify officers, through standard briefing and tasking, of the arrest conditions and the offender details to ensure re-arrest for breach of bail.