Sleep easy at night with Integra in the Cloud
Ease the burden IT places on your business with our cloud service – and free your resources for higher value work.
Cloud solutions and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings are beneficial to organisations of all sizes, and the model is being taken up enthusiastically by the largest corporates as well as the smallest SMEs. If you are looking for total reliability, high levels of security and IT infrastructure that can grow with your business, our Cloud solution will give you exactly what you need.
Public sector organisations can find the solution listed on the GOV.UK Digital Marketplace which not only helps to ease their procurement process but also provides them with the reassurance that the solution complies with the G-Cloud framework.
The benefits to your organisation
- Reliability and security — We look after disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Cost savings — Our centres deliver at least 35% more savings, and a lower carbon footprint than conventional data centres
- Scalability — The modular design means that we can satisfy your demand for extra capacity as your business grows
- Peace of mind — Our cloud service is fully managed. So we look after all your cloud hosting needs – and all the technical and staffing issues that come with them – leaving you free to concentrate on your business
- Subscription based pricing – We can offer a SaaS pricing model where you can project your spend on an as-used basis. Not sure how much you need? We can help you define this using a model based on your requirements and our experience.
Safe, secure, cost-effective cloud service
Our cloud service is fully managed and hosted in our own data centres – all ANSI/TIA Tier 3 sites. Capita operates a comprehensive Information Security and Quality Management System (ISQMS) which defines and meets company policy and procedures in these areas, including but not exclusive to software development and service delivery.
Our ISQMS is BSI registered and we hold ISO9001:2000, ISO 27001:2005 and TickIT accreditation across all departments and company procedures. Furthermore, our ISQMS ensures quality and consistency in all areas of the company’s software development and service activities.
The sites are all built on and surrounded by former MoD land, so physical security is unusually high. All are located close to national grid sources, so we have been able to install multiple, high capacity power feeds to ensure continuous supply.
The centres are all constructed on a modular pattern, so each of our sites can accommodate different levels of security and resilience as required by the applications they’re hosting. The modular design allows us to align scale closely with demand – ensuring savings in running costs that we pass on to our clients.